Saturday, November 8, 2008

Revisting...

So this is the moment I found out Obama won. I was in Baguio, and my sister and I looked at eachother and cheered, as we listened to the speech he was giving in Chicago.


Revisting places and people are reminders of moments of the past and feelings I felt during a time I felt was transformative. apply, apply, apply. It's all about applying what you learned to your present actions. But sometimes its easy to get caught up in the mundane and forget...



My sister asked me today, "What does photography mean to you." All I did was look at the ceiling, sigh, and said, "Aww...photography." I did not answer her question. haha... But in my mind I did.
It's my tool to communicate what I see,
my excuse to learn more about the world,
the capturing of moments,
It is the understanding of light.
It breaks down the language barrier,
It can reawaken emotions, or awaken awareness
Laughter, sadness, nostalgia
But what does photography mean to me? It is magnified moments of life.






and thats my story...
did i mention how much i love my sis =)

No comments: