Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Old photographs...

So I'm sorting through my hard-drive, and found some photos I forgot about.

Here are some from the Diwali Festival in 2006. Looking back at these photographs, although I took them in color-- I was curious to see what they looked like in black-and-white. For some the black and white works, but for others the color works. They are all wearing beautiful colors, but I think my eye is inclined to black-and-white, what do you think?







Yeah, both my hard-drives are full, and my computer is getting full too! So I've just been looking through photos, and burning DVDs... honestly, its been tedious, but really fun for a person that has insomnia... i've been sleeping at 5:30am for the past couple of nights. A combo of jetlag and insomnia, I suppose...

1 comment:

Sandy Hooper said...

keep the color versions. color seems like an integral part of the photograph.

love you!