Thursday, April 30, 2009

Taking the time...




It's been a while since I last blogged... a lot has been going on I suppose... working on "projects," traveling with folks, and a little bit of this and that.

It's May 1st tomorrow. The beginning of a new month. I remember around this time last year, I was preparing to come back home from the Philippines. Now, I'm preparing to leave home... I've been having doubts...not quite sure if I should stay or if I should go, but I think its just me going through that phase where I weigh out my options. And there's something that is just pulling me over there... my thirst for growth...

When there's a countdown, everything around you is just magnified. Everything you wanted to do, but just didn't have time to do, seems to gain priority on the list of things to do.

I love San Francisco and I love rediscovering its treasures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more, love the first pic