Monday, March 16, 2009

My first time...

So I can finally take a breath and re-focus. For the past couple of weeks, I've been in San Jose just preparing for the SJSU Inauguration photo show... We had our opening reception this past Wednesday, March 11 and the photos will be up until April 11 on the fifth floor of the Martin Luther King Jr. Library. The photo exhibit will then move to the Joyce Gordon Gallery in Oakland on May 1.

Although it took a lot of time cutting, laminating, and mounting these prints-- it was a good experience. I learned a lot from the amount of work that goes behind an exhibit to the importance of the attention to detail. At the end, (and we're not at the end just yet)it was definitely a rewarding experience to see the end product. And it was really nice to see one of my prints blown up huge for the first time!



No comments: