Monday, May 4, 2009

Growth



One of the things that Dai Sugano said during San Jose State University's Visual Journalism Day was something along the lines about being inspired at least every six months and that will be his fuel to keep on going, to keep on creating. I smiled when he said that, because I know exactly what he is talking about. But, he only needs it every six months, I crave for inspiration at least once a week, if not everyday! haha... And for the most part, my craving is fullfilled maybe once a month.

People are amazing... it is really nice to see how people grow, and how their creativity and artistic eye grow as well.

Whether it be a fellow photojournalist I met through Chips Quinn, Deanna Dent, who knows how to capture the beauty of a moment, or whether it be an old "room mate" whose growth in spirituality is evident in her music and her being, djraichous, or whether it be a friend from college whose brush strokes continue to be more bold, original, and beautiful, Annie Lou -- I am quite lucky to be inspired by my friends, and to continue on the same road that our passion leads us---whether it be photography, music, or painting...

Thank you.

As a token of my appreciation, I will try to blog more, and post up photos more often! haha.... I am known to take a bunch of photos, but never really post 'em... okay, okay... I'll start doing it...

Here are just two photos from the Chinese New Year Parade a couple months back...





More to come...

No comments: