Sunday, February 8, 2009

I &hearts my new lense...

I have a lot of photos to sort through, but as I do, I will be posting photos here and there from the East Coast / Inauguration trip.

I started shooting with a new lens that I am absolutlely in love with. I always shot with my 16-35 2.8... but I am not too fond of the distortion of my images or how huge it is. So if anyone is interested in buying it, let me know.... but I'm quite involved with the canon 28 1.8.... its not the greatest lens, but its ideal for me right now. Oh camera talk....gotta love it.

So here are a couple of shots with my new lens.

New York Subway...





Portraits of Friends...









Photos, like music, have a power to sway your emotions and invoke memories... Thoughts like this cross my mind especially when I'm looking through photos while listening to music.

Gosh, I got a bunch of stuff to do, but I distract myself by blogging... haha...

No comments: