Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scanning negatives into a postive picture


I still believe in the magic of film. There is definately something more romantic about it. I rather have my image be created by the imprint of light, rather than the translation of light. The magic in the darkroom is like no other, and the smell of the chemistry is nostalgic. I dropped off my rolls of film months ago, and did not pick them up three months later because of my lack of funds to pick them up. ha... but man, I was really excited to see what were on those rolls of film.

While in the Philippines, my friend Dinelle was visiting her grandfather. Here are photos of them talking and a photo of a photo of her grandmother.




And here's a photo of a kid I was sitting behind on the bus, from Cavite to Manila.



yup...i love black and white.

No comments: