Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I miss her




She made me feel sane.
But she disappeared.
Her spiritual trips, made me feel okay to fall on the pavement face down, smiling.
Her exuberant energy spun around in a foreign yet familiar cosmos that I danced in.
Her third eye pierced through everything, heightening my own awareness.
Her understanding of the world was like going into a rabbit hole
that I had an invitation to.
Her wonderland was full of nonsense, but had a deeper meaning,
sometimes beyond my comprehension, but not far off from my understanding.
Her tears revealed a struggle that no one knew but her.
Her scars concealed pain that only she can open and close.
Yet she had a strength that she was blind to, and beauty that was beyond her sight
Inner strength I hope she finds,
Beauty within I hope she realizes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).